Membership on Outdoor Prolink is limited to professionals working in the Outdoor Industry. We have worked closely with our brands to define a list of specific jobs, roles and qualifications that make an individual eligible for pro deals. If you fall into one these buckets, you are likely eligible for pro deals:
- Outdoor Guide in one or more of the following categories: adventure travel, biking, camping, climbing, fishing, hiking, hunting, mountain, paddle sports, sailing, snow sports, surfing, SCUBA
- Professional Athlete in one or more of the following categories: biking, camping/hiking, climbing, running, snow sports, water sports, fishing, hunting
- Outdoor Brand employee Types of brands include: biking, camping/hiking, climbing, fishing, food & nutrition, hunting, tactical, paddlesports, snow sports, water sports, overlanding, ATV/UTV and footwear
- Outdoor Retailer Types of retailers include: Biking, Firearm/tactical, running, snow, water sports, fishing, hunting, paddlesports, universal outdoor gear (REI, JAX, MEC etc.)
- Climbing gym employee
- Outdoor Non-profit/Industry advocate Access Fund, Leave No Trace, OIA, Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, Big City Mountaineers, POW, etc.
- Wilderness Education NOLS, Outward Bound, summer camp employees etc.
- University Outdoor Programs Outdoor programs, clubs, on-campus climbing gym etc.
- Wilderness Therapy Therapy services in a wilderness setting
- Ski/Snowboard instructor CASI, PSIA, AASI
- Ski Resort employee Alterra, Vail Resorts, Independent Ski Resorts
- Ski Patrol NSP certification required
- Avalanche Safety Professionals CAIC, American Avalanche Institute etc.
- Land Management Forest Service, Park Service, Parks & Rec, conservation corps, etc.
- Arborists / Rope Access Technicians SPRAT, IRATA, ISA, Global Rope Access, Rope Partner, etc.
- Law enforcement local and federal
- First responders Firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, search & rescue, and ocean lifeguards
- Active Duty Military Army, Navy, Coast Guard, etc.
- Outdoor Photographer/Media professional Must have recent content published for an accredited Outdoor Media outlet
We do require current verification of your employment in the outdoor industry.
If you think you qualify but you don't see your profession above, send us an email at email@example.com and ask!