Membership on Outdoor Prolink is limited to professionals working in the Outdoor Industry. We have worked closely with our brands to define a list of specific jobs, roles and qualifications that make an individual eligible for pro deals. If you fall into one these buckets, you are likely eligible for pro deals:
- Outdoor guide in one or more of the following categories: adventure travel, biking, camping, climbing, fishing, hiking, hunting, mountain, paddle sports, sailing, snow sports, surfing, SCUBA
- Professional athlete in one or more of the following categories: biking, camping/hiking, climbing, running, snow sports, water sports
- Outdoor brand employee
- Outdoor retailer
- Climbing gym employee
- Outdoor non-profit/industry advocate
- Outdoor educator (NOLS, Outward Bound, etc.)
- Wilderness therapist
- Ski/snowboard instructor
- Ski resort employee
- Land management (Forest Service, Park Service, Parks & Rec, conservation corps, rope access technicians, etc.)
- Law enforcement (local and federal)
- First responder (firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, search & rescue, ski patrollers, and ocean lifeguards)
- Active duty military (Army, Navy, Coast Guard, etc.)
- Outdoor photographer/media professional
We do require current verification of your employment in the outdoor industry.
Click to start your application!
If you think you qualify but you don't see your profession above, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask!
Article is closed for comments.