How to Login
- Login to your own personal Outdoor Prolink account at https://www.outdoorprolink.com/account/signin
- Locate the gear icon next to the search bar and select your team from the drop down menu
This will then bring you to the team dashboard
Now we will need to access the template for the roster upload.
- This is located in the “Bulk Invite” tab
Once in the “Bulk Invite” tab, the “Download Template” button is found at the bottom of the instructions
Next, please download the roster template and enter your staff information in the corresponding fields.
Make sure to save your finished roster as a .csv or .xlsx , which is required for bulk upload. All fields must match the template format.
Please omit any commas or unsupported special characters as they will invalidate the uploaded data.
- Please be sure to upload your entire staff roster each time you update. This will allow for those that are already members to have their accounts renewed.
** Change the file type before saving the file in “File Format”, select .csv. or .xlsx**
When you've chosen the correct file, click the “Open” button.
Select the corresponding fields in the pop up that will appear.
- After you select the correct fields, select the "Save" button at the bottom
Review the upload details and correct any errors detected by our system.
- Invalid fields will populate in red
- Use the “Edit” feature on the right to correct any errors
- Make sure everyone has a "Valid" result
- Click the “Invite” button to complete and send out invites. New invites are processed Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST at the top of the hour.
One you have invited your list, a green confirmation message will appear at the top of the page.
View your invites!
- Click back on the “Invites” tab and view your invites
- The status will read as "Sending" until the top of the hour when the invites will process and send, and then you will see the status change to "0 days ago" when it has successfully processed