A handful of our brands will allow you to purchase gear on Outdoor Prolink for your club, organization, or company. Please note that organizational orders can be fulfilled on a case-by-case basis, depending on the brand and inventory. Beneficiaries of group orders must be current Outdoor Prolink members.
Here's a list of a few of our brands that allow for organizational orders. If you are interested in purchasing gear for your organization from a brand not on this list, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Adventure Ready Brands
- ALPS Mountaineering
- ALPS OutdoorZ
- FITS Sock
- Good To-Go
- Heather's Choice
- MTN OPS
- Sierra Designs
After placing your order with the approved list of brands above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The name of your organization, a brief sentence or two about your organization/program, and what specifically the gear will be used for
- Your Outdoor Prolink Order #
- Any questions you might have about the process
- You must be a qualified member of Outdoor Prolink.
- The gear you are ordering must be used for general organizational use or by Outdoor Prolink members.
- You must reach out to customer service after placing your order (see below)
- Organizational orders are subject to the same shipping timeline as regular pro purchase orders, which allows 7-14 business days for delivery. We cannot offer expedited shipping.
- The shipping cost may be more than originally quoted, as our system cannot accurately predict shipping for large orders. If it changes, we will let you know about these costs before the payment goes through.
- Organizational orders are excluded from promotions.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover for organizational orders.
Have questions? Contact us here.