If you qualify for membership on our site, we have confirmed that you are a professional in the Outdoor Industry. As such, our brands are happy to offer deep discounts to you so you can influence others with your buying purchases. The discounts you receive on the site are a privilege for the industry, and ask that you adhere the rules below to ensure we can continue to offer these deals to our pros in the future.
Breaking any of these rules will result in the termination of your pro account:
- Your Outdoor Prolink login information must remain confidential.
- Your Outdoor Prolink account is for you and only you. Purchasing gear for anyone but yourself is considered pro abuse. Our Customer Service team reviews all orders and will shut down your account if you are caught purchasing for others. You are welcome to order kid's specific items for your children (product must state 'Kids' on the product page.) The only other exception is when brands run Friends and Family promotions.
- Always be discrete about your pro deals. If someone asks about your rad new gear, direct them to a local retailer or directly to the brand.
- All pro sales are final. Part of the tradeoff of these amazing deals is that we cannot accept returns. Please buy carefully! However, if a product is damaged or does not operate, the manufacturer will comply with their warranty.
- You must provide a UPS deliverable address for shipping. No P.O. boxes, please.