Outdoor Prolink partners with SHRED. to offer single-use partner codes for use on SHREDoptics.com.
To get your code, sign in to your Outdoor Prolink account. Under "Brands" find the SHRED. brand page.
Once on the brand page, click the "Get Your Code" button to reveal your code.
Then, copy this code and follow the below instructions to use at SHRED.'s website.
1) Visit SHREDoptics.com and add some sweet gear to your cart
2) When you get to the checkout screen on SHREDoptics.com, you will see a discount code box on the right-hand side.
3) Paste your code and your 40% discount will be calculated in your total.
4) Finish going through the checkout process and enjoy your new gear once it arrives!
SHRED. code rules and details:
- Unless otherwise stated, your Pro code is for personal use only, buying for others will result in closure of your account.
- Shred. codes can be used multiple times.
- Always be discreet about your Pro discount (no chatting in our stores, dealers or to friends about your discount). If someone asks, you paid full pop.
- Exchanges and returns must always be processed through this link. It is absolutely not okay to try through one of our shops.
- If someone admires your SHRED. gear (clients, friends or family), please refer them to our stores!
- Ordering fitting size runs of a product is strictly forbidden. Members need to take the time and estimate their size as accurately as possible. Ordering multiple sizes for at-home fitting and taking advantage of our return policy negatively affects our business.
- You may return or exchange your SHRED gear, however you will be charged for return shipping. Returns are valid for exchange or store-credit provided the item(s) are in resale condition.
- For any quality issue, please first refer to our Customer Service email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, you may return it to us for a repair, replacement, or store credit. Damage due to wear and tear may be eligible for a repair at a reasonable charge. As a SHRED. Pro, it is understood that you use your products in harsher climates, more often and are much more demanding of your gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to deem returned products ineligible for repair. In these rare cases we will contact you with alternative solutions. By ordering through the Pro Purchase Program, you acknowledge these rules and agree to the regulations stated herein.
Need help? Reach out!