Outdoor Prolink provides our members with discount codes for 40% off on MountainHardwear.com
To get your code, sign into your Outdoor Prolink account. Under "Brands" find the Mountain Hardwear brand page.
Once on the brand page, click the blue button to reveal your code.
Copy this code and follow the instructions on the page to activate the code on Mountainhardwear.com
1) You must visit Mountainhardwear.com FIRST to activate your discount code. Simply visit the page and enter your code under "Industry Expert Partner Shopping." You will not need to enter your code again after this step.
2) Shop for your new Mountain Hardwear gear and checkout!
3) Your code is good for 5 transactions (checkouts) before 12/31, for up to 5 items per transaction (a total of 25 items per year).
Mountain Hardwear code rules, details and restrictions:
- Discount is valid for industry expert partners of Mountain Hardwear only and only at mountainhardwear.com
- Each code is good for five shopping experiences only (it is still valid until the fifth time you checkout and pay). You are welcome to browse our products as many times as you like, but you will only be able to complete one order with your code.
- Codes expire on 12/31. New codes will be issued for the new year.
- Discount is limited to five (5) items per order (a total of 25 items per year), and product is for personal use only. Resale of products purchased using the special discount code is strictly prohibited.
- This discount may not be combined with other promotional codes, programs or offers.
- This discount does not apply to gift cards or e-gift cards.
- Discount prices will be shown during the shopping experience. Not all products are eligible for the discount.
- At certain times during the year, select items may not be available at the discount price.
- Applicable state sales tax and shipping charges will be added to each order.
- All prices at the time of purchase are final. No price adjustments will be made.
- Returns are accepted provided all merchandise is in its unworn, original condition and received within 60 days of date of purchase with the original purchase receipt. Partner returns are ONLY accepted via mail at our distribution center. Partner returns are not accepted at any of our outlet locations, or at our retail stores. Please follow instructions on the receipt for returns.
- Orders may only be shipped within the United States at this time, including U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses.
- You obtain no right or title to any of our trademarks or other intellectual property.
- You agree not to alter or cover the Mountain Hardwear logo or any other Mountain Hardwear marks in any way.
- You will not act in any wholesale capacity to resell the merchandise purchased through this program.
- We will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind sustained from any cause of action relating to our sale of products or agreement to sell products to you. In no event will we be liable for an amount exceeding the purchase price for the products ordered from us by you. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you in whole or in party.
- We may modify these terms and conditions from time to time. By subsequently placing an order with us or accepting our merchandise, you acknowledge and agree that you accept such modification(s).