To shop Thule, you will need your auto-approval code issued by Outdoor Prolink. To get your code, login to Outdoor Prolink, and select from the menu “Brands” and find “Thule”. Once on the brand page, click the button to reveal your code. You can use that code on Thule.com at checkout.
Do not ENTER THIS CODE until you are ready to completely FINALIZE your purchase.
If you browse the site, paste your code in, and then the site times out, or you come back later to complete your purchase, your code will be invalid. Once you've pasted it in, that's it. If you messed this up, and you ask very nicely, we will give you a new one. But, we will giggle and then tell you to follow directions better in the future.
Below are some friendly reminders about the rules:
- Products available on the Thule website are for personal use only.
- No returns on pro purchases! All sales are final.
- Members are limited to $2000 (retail pricing) per year. Anyone found attempting to resell or otherwise re-distribute products purchased will be removed from the program.
- The Thule website is the only means of utilizing this offer. Orders cannot be picked up at Thule or in-store at Thule retailers.
- The new Perspectiv series is not on discount.
Didn't follow directions? Send our customer service team a note, and we'll help you out.