Unfortunately, you cannot place an order for someone else, even if they already have an Outdoor Prolink account. The reason for this is because when you place an order, our brands think you placed the order for personal use. If you happen to order clothing for a different gender or shoe size, for example, that order will most likely be canceled by the brand.
Articles in this section
- Can I order for someone who is also a member?
- The site says " Due to manufacturers policy your employment does not allow access to this category"
- How do I make a tax exempt purchase?
- My account has expired... what do I do?
- How long is my account valid?
- How do I renew my account?
- Why do I only get access to some brands?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I log in?