All orders placed on the site must be for your own personal use, unless otherwise stated for a monthly promotion. If you are wanting to use your card to make the purchase for a friend who is also a member, please make sure you are ordering from their account, and your card as the billing. Occasionally, our brands are understanding if you'd like to combine a shipment with a co-worker to save on ship costs. If you'd like to inquire about this, please send us the list of items you are both wanting to purchase, as well as the email addresses associated with both accounts. We'll reach out to the brand to let them know the order is OK to process.
Articles in this section
- Outdoor Prolink Code of Conduct
- How long is my account valid?
- My account has expired... what do I do?
- How do I renew my account?
- How do I log in?
- Why do I only get access to some brands?
- The site says " Due to manufacturers policy your employment does not allow access to this category"
- Can I order for someone who is also a member?
- How do I make a tax exempt purchase?
- How do I reset my password?