A handful of our brands will allow you to purchase gear on Outdoor Prolink for your club, organization, or company. This gear must be for general use for the organization, and should not be intended to be owned by individuals. If you do not see the brand you are wanting on the list below, please do not order them through our site - You can contact the brand directly to see if they can help fulfill your request.
The following brands are willing to fulfill organizational orders through Outdoor Prolink:
Adventure Medical Kits
- You must be a qualified member of Outdoor Prolink
- The gear you are ordering must be used for your organization, not for personal use
- You must reach out to customer service after placing your order (see below)
- Organizational orders are subject to the same shipping timeline as regular pro purchase orders, which allows 7-14 business days for delivery. We cannot offer expedited shipping
- The shipping cost may be more than originally quoted, as our system cannot accurately predict shipping for large orders. We will inform you of these costs before the payment goes through if it changes
After placing your order with the approved brands, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- The name of your organization, a brief sentence or two about your organization/ program, and what specifically the gear will be used for
- Your Outdoor Prolink Order #
- Any questions you might have about the process
WE ONLY ACCEPT VISA OR MASTERCARD PAYMENTS FOR ORGANIZATIONAL ORDERS.
Have questions? Contact us here.