Outdoor Prolink partners with Thule to offer single-use partner codes for use on Thule.com.
To get your code, sign in to your Outdoor Prolink account. Under "Brands" find the Thule brand page.
Once on the brand page, click the button to reveal your code.
Then, copy this code and follow the below instructions to use at Thule's website.
1) You must visit https://thule.com/discount in order for your code to be applied. After you have clicked, "Begin Shopping," you can start browsing products on Thule.com.
2) Add some gear to your Thule.com cart
3) When you get to the checkout screen on Thule.com, you will see a discount code box appear on.
4) Paste your code
5) Your 40% discount will be reflected under "Order summary."
6) Click the "Checkout" button to complete your order!
Thule code rules and details:
- 40% off Thule retail.
- Thule can only ship to the US, no international orders.
- Do not mention this program in any store that carries Thule Products. Should a client or friend ask about your Thule gear, please refer them to your local Thule retailer.
- All pro orders will take 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Codes are good for one time use only, and pros will be provided a new code every quarter starting January 1. Once you've used your code, another will not be available until the following quarter.
Thule code restrictions:
- Products available on the Thule website are for personal use only.
- No returns on pro purchases! All sales are final.
- Members are limited to $2,500 (retail pricing) per year. Anyone found attempting to resell or otherwise re-distribute products purchased will be removed from the program.
- The Thule website is the only means of utilizing this offer. Orders cannot be picked up at Thule or in-store at Thule retailers.
- Code are not applicable for the following items: Perspective series, Tepui roof-top tents, or accessories under $85
Need help? Reach out!