If you have a pro account set up with Pearl Izumi from 2017 or earlier, your login will no longer be valid. You need to set up a new pro account for 2019 using your auto-approval code issued by Outdoor Prolink.
1) Get your code auto-approval code issued by Outdoor Prolink.
To get your code, login to Outdoor Prolink, and select from the menu “Brands” and find “Pearl Izumi”.
Once on the brand page, click the button to reveal your code.
2) To shop head to https://www.pearlizumi.com/US/en/proPurchaseProgram
If you already have a Pearl Izumi account, make sure you are LOGGED OUT.
3) Enter you OPL pro code on the right side of the screen in the "Enter Code" field.
4) On the next screen, fill out the form with your personal info. If you already have a Pearl Account, you still need to fill this information out, but you may use the same email address as your existing account.
5) Under "Who gave you the code?" enter: OPL
5) You're in! Double check that your pro account is working by looking for pro prices on products in red.
Below are some friendly reminders about the rules:
Pearl Izumi code rules and details:
* Shipping prices vary. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will incur additional shipping charges.
* Pearl Izumi can only ship to addresses in the US, no international orders please.
* Discretion is key! Pricing shall remain confidential and not shared with the general public. Please don’t discuss your pro deal with others, especially your local Pearl Izumi retailers.
* Products purchased are intended for the sole and exclusive use of the purchaser and will not be extended to friends, family, or that guy you bumped into at the trailhead.
* Sorry, no returns. All sales are final.
Having trouble with your code? Contact our team by emailing email@example.com.