If a product is damaged and does not operate or function properly, the manufacturer will comply with their warranty. If you think you have a warranty issue, please contact customer service, and we'll get you taken care of. Please note, we may direct you to the manufacturer's warranty page depending on the brand, and some we will help facilitate the process.
Articles in this section
- The charge on my card disappeared. What happened to my order?
- How does payment and tracking work?
- Can I edit or make changes to my order once it's been placed?
- I shipped my order to the wrong address.
- I need to cancel my order. Help!
- How do I check on my order?
- I didn't receive confirmation for my order. Help.
- I received some of my order, but not all of it. Help.
- My package is lost. What do I do?
- I've been charged twice. Help.